Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thanks Brother

"Thanks brother" was the way all my conversations with Mike ended. He said it to me many times and it always made an impression on me. I wasn't used to communicating like that with any other of my co-workers. I really felt he meant it too. When I first met him at Notre Dame I really didn't think I had a chance to convince a kid from suburban Detroit to come to St. Louis and work in a 100% commission business in town where he know no one. He came anyway. What I didn't now was how determined he could be. He was a terrific example of what a Notre Dame man should be. He was humble and quiet in the office but a born leader. I remember running into a client of his at a Christmas party this past year....... they thought he hung the moon. What I'm learning is that their reaction was typical. He will greatly missed by all of us here. We will continue to keep his family and fiancée in our prayers.
Thanks brother,
Tom Clemens
Financial Advisor
Northwestern Mutual

No comments: