Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Real Life Hero

I know that many of you may not know who I am, but after reading all these powerful messages, I feel compelled to say something. Although I have known him for years, I was just recently getting to really know Mike Sennett. My now husband played all four years and De Smet and continued to play college lacrosse, mainly due to Mike. He was his coach/financial advisor/mentor, but most importantly friend. I can honestly say that Mike Sennett has had a big part in who my husband is today and for that I will be eternally grateful to him.

We are all sad right now but you all have to remember that you are so incredibly lucky to have had someone like Mike Sennett in your lives. Most of us will go through life never knowing what it’s like to be blessed enough to have a true hero in our lives. You all can say you have.

God Bless Amber, the Sennett family, and all of you whose lives he touched in so many ways…my thoughts and prayers are with you all! Mike will live forever in all of you!

Erin Patterson
Wife/Friend of De Smet Lacrosse team '99

No comments: