Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Best, Bar None

Coach you where the best. I have never met a person who can have such a powerful influence in so many peoples lives. I can think of many times which you gave me something to think about. The lessons I learned on and off the field, either directly from you or indirectly through something you taught one of my friends, I am grateful. I have embodied a "Commitment to Excellence" in my life by focusing on fundamentals and over coming adversity. These core values affect my life everyday and I will never forget you for these sort of reasons. Coach, you evoke many emotions in me all of which I can not describe, but as you very well know I wear my on my sleeve. Those emotions are born in my values helping me better realize who I am in this world. I will remember you for helping to mold me into the man I am today and I will share my life with others to help pass on your legacy.
Love Always Your Friend and Student,
Jack Martinez

No comments: