Monday, April 30, 2007

John Gatewood said...

Mike Sennett was a great guy, and he will be deeply missed. My son, Anthony, has taken Lacrosse lessons and it seems everyone who has coached him would always speak in "awe" of Mike Sennett.

I remember the first time I met Mike as I was assigned to train him as a new Financial Representative for Northwestern Mutual Financial Network. I was impressed that he was eager to start a financial services career from scratch here in St. Louis, even though he was not from the area. Mike was always about "doing the right thing".

Mike then decided to take residence in Washington, Missouri, and served as a volunteer fireman while he continued to build his financial services business with Northwestern Mutual.

Lacrosse was always his passion. I then watched him take on the role as head coach of the DeSmet High School lacrosse team, and lead his team to six state championships.

While engaging in these life adventures, Mike was always there for his clients' needs. I had the privilege of working jointly with Mike to help some of his clients that had advanced business and estate planning needs. I was always impressed by both the sincere respect his "prospects" seemed to have for Mike. After each meeting Mike would emphasize how important it was that we take excellent care of each individual or business owner with whom we spoke.

Mike, you are a man of integrity and strength, and an inspiration to us all.

I know you are in heaven for the many good things you did in this world. Though your life was short, your positive impact will be long! You will be sorely missed but fondly remembered!

John Gatewood

No comments: